Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. Entry is open to New Zealand residents over 18 years old (“Eligible Entrant”) except employees of the promoter Oxford Management Services Ltd (company no 1246773), their families, associated companies, agencies or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. The Promotion starts on 30th August and closes on 3rd September 11.59pm.
3. To enter this competition requires liking the post and page. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your entry information to Oxford Management Services Ltd and not to Facebook.
4. Entry is limited to one per Eligible Entrant.
5. Oxford Management Services Ltd may check that entries are valid and can disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process, including submitting an entry that breaches these terms and conditions.
6. The prize is one $40 voucher for Kong
7. The winner will be selected on 4th September by random selection. The first valid entries drawn will win the prize. If the winner is under 18 years old, the prize will be redrawn. The winner will be notified by Facebook private message, phone or email. If three reasonable attempts to contact the winner have been made within 48 hours following the draw and the winner is still unavailable, or the winner is unable to use the prize, the prize will be forfeited and Oxford Management Services Ltd will randomly choose another winner.
8. The winner may be required to participate in publicity as a result of this promotion.
9. The winner consents to Oxford Management Services Ltd using their likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording) in any media for an unlimited period of time without payment to promote this competition (including any outcome), and any of Oxford Management Services Ltd’s products.
10. By entering the competition, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
11. Prize is not transferable and cannot be taken as cash.
12. Prize value is correct at time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of any prizes.
13. Oxford Management Services Ltd is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
14. All entries become the property of Oxford Management Services Ltd.
15. In the event of any dispute, Oxford Management Services Ltd’s decision is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Oxford Management Services Ltd can substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into
16. Oxford Management Services Ltd reserves the right to extend, cancel or amend this promotion at any time.
17. Information published by Oxford Management Services Ltd on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.